GlobalStep, LLC is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Recruitment Privacy Statement lays out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us in connection with our recruitment processes. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how it will be treated.
We use an online application to initiate with our recruitment process. Where you apply for a job opening posted by us, these Recruitment Privacy Statement provisions will apply to our processing of your personal information in addition to our other Privacy Statement which is available on our website. This Recruitment Privacy Statement will be applicable to present as well as former employees.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Information we collect from you
We collect and process some or all of the following types of information from you:
- Information that you provide when you apply for a role. This includes information provided through an online job site, via email, in person at interviews and/or by any other method.
- In particular, we process personal details such as name, email address, address, date of birth, qualifications, experience, and skills that you provide to us along with following employment data -
- Salary, annual leave, pension and benefits information.
- Copies of right to work documents including your insurance number, passport, work permit, visa.
- Employment references from your current or former employers.
- Your employment history and responses to question about your employment history.
- Other information included in a CV, application form, cover letter, or as part of the application process and interactions with us.
- If you contact Us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of all actions that you carry out through the use of the Services.
- Details of your visits to our Website.
Employment Data/information: In addition to the information/data you provide us directly, we also collect information about you from various other sources such as previous employer/employers, references, recruitment/consultancy agencies, other service providers including social media sites that enable us to verify the information provided by you.
- Kindly note that we only collect minimum personal information/data during recruitment process and carry out a thorough pre-employment screening if you are successful.
- Just like prospective employees use social media sites like LinkedIn, job boards, etc, to contact us regarding employment opportunities at GlobalStep, LLC, we also use these platforms to contact potential candidates.
- We may review your profiles on sites such as Facebook, Twitter, etc, specially, usually, if relevant to the role that you are applying for from any of the above-mentioned means.
USES MADE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Purposes of processing
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To consider your application in respect of a role for which you have applied.
- To consider your application in respect of other roles.
- To communicate with you in respect of the recruitment process.
- To enhance any information that we receive from you with information obtained from third party data providers.
- To find appropriate candidates to fill our job openings.
- To help us improve our services.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will hold all the data as long as we need it to fulfil the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by Law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
QUESTIONS AND COMPLAINTS
If you have any concerns or questions relating to any aspect of this recruitment privacy statement or about your personal data, you may address them to: email@example.com
or contact us at:
5956 SHERRY LANE,
DALLAS, TEXAS 75225, USA